Young Gifted and Black College Scholarship
Time & Location
About The Event
Dear Applicant: Global Leadership Christian Center, is committed to helping young people succeed academically. This includes ensuring that students have access to the financial resources they need to obtain a college education.
To apply for and receive the Young Gifted & Black Scholarship by the Global Leadership Chrisitan Center " Youth Opportunity Progrm" you must:
1. Currently be a high school senior attending a public, private, charter, or parochial high school in Metro Atlanta.
2. Maintain high school enrollment within one of the following counties: Clayton County or Henry County
3. Have an overall grade point average of at least 2.5 (based on a 4.0 non-weighted scale).
4. Intend to enroll in a full-time program at an accredited Historical Black University college, university, or institution of equivalent accreditation during the 2021-2022 academic year. Submit an application postmarked by April 26, 2021, signed by you and your parent/guardian and include
5. Participate in an interview as part of the selection process.
6. Provide verification of college enrollment before you can receive scholarship funding as a condition of award.
7.Submit Online application postmarked by April 26, 2021, signed by you and your parent/guardian and include:
An official high school transcript
Two Letters of Recommendation (see checklist for details)
A copy of the college or university acceptance letter
8. Attend the Global Leadership Scholarship Award Ceremony - In Person on May 16th at 3pm
Global Leaderfship Christian Center:
Attention YGB Scholarship Committee
5351 Snapfinger Woods Dr. Stonecrest GA. 30035